Marketing Trends are currently hiring for an ambitious and passionate content writer / digital marketer to service the needs of clients and co-ordinate new projects we have planned. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing list of innovative clients alongside two of Australia’s most celebrated digital marketers.
The ideal candidate will have a wide range of skills covering areas of content marketing, editing, copywriting, online marketing and project management. This is a dynamic role where new challenges will be faced every day, but your prime responsibilities will be to complete tasks as required by clients and lead our internal content program.
· Complete tasks as per required by clients, including but not limited to content strategy, content editing, copywriting and email marketing
· Be a direct point of communication for clients and business
· Lead the content marketing efforts at Marketing Trends, including content planning, writing, conducting interviews and editing
· Innovate new ways to drive enquiries to website and grow more referrals from clients
· Collaborate with the Founders to support business and process improvements
Desired Experience and Skills:
· Minimum 12 months of demonstrated experience in content marketing and / or digital marketing
· Marketing agency experienced preferred but not esssential
· The ability to manage multiple tasks and work autonomously
· Proficiency across Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
· A mindset of constant improvement, both for yourself and the business
· Results-driven mentality to content, both internally and on behalf of clients
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]